Course Reports provide analytics for each course in aggregate across all deployments to every account.
To access Course reports:
- Select Reports located at the top right.
- Select Course in the navigation
- The course list is displayed where you can select or search for a course
- Select a course to see its report.
Summary: It defaults to the most current version, but you can change versions via the dropdown.
Questions: Click Questions in the navigation to see question-level analytics for that course. Click into each question to see details like:
- Correct and wrong response distribution
- Easy/hard question rating
- Whether or not the question is a predictor of course success
This report provides an account-by-account breakdown of usage numbers, completion rates, average scores, number of learners in each score quartile, and average durations. It can be shared as a link or exported as a CSV file.
- Go to the Course Report section of Content Controller and select Build Report.
- Select one or more courses that you’d like to see in the report.
- Click on the selected course again to remove a course from the selected list column.
- Click Next to generate a Course Summary Report.
How to share a Course Summary Report
- After generating the Course Summary Report, click Share.
- A dropdown will appear with two options: CSV or Link.
- Select either CSV or Link and enter report details into the subsequent dialogue windows.
- Select Next.
- Click Create to start the report CSV download.
- To get the link, click Create. A dialog box will appear with the report title and the option to copy the link.
- Click to copy to your clipboard.