Comment on page
Sharing content from an account
- 1.Navigate to the Account.
- 2.Select the Content tab.
- 3.Select the course you wish to share.
- 4.You can click configure to make changes to the player and window settings to apply to just the chosen account.
- 5.Click Share in the Course Detail pane.
- 6.Select the specification that the Account LMS requires from the drop-down. Content Controller can create sharable files in the following standards: SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 3rd and 4th Editions, AICC, cmi5, and LTI 1.1 and LTI 1.3.
- 7.Click Get Link to create a download link. You can click Copy Link to copy the download link to the clipboard to share with your customer. You can also immediately download the course .zip by clicking Download Package.
This exported package can now be uploaded into any third-party LMS that supports the specification you selected.
You can also create a Bulk Share by selecting the checkbox next to the courses you'd like to include, click Share in the upper right of the screen, and follow the download process above.