Adding content to an account
- 1.Click on an account’s name to open it and then choose Content in the navigation
- 2.Click Add in the top-right
- 3.Select each course you’d like to add to the account in the Available Content column on the left and use the ▶ button to move them into the Selected Content column.
Add any notes, click Next, then Add content to finish up.
While in the Content Section, select courses and share them with one or more accounts.
- 1.Click the checkbox next to one or more courses that you want to share with accounts.
- 2.Clicking the checkbox will reveal two additional buttons: MOVE and SHARE.
- 3.Click on SHARE.
- 4.The Select Accounts dialogue will appear.
- 5.Select the accounts you want to share content with.
- 6.Click the RIGHT ARROW to move the accounts into the Selected Accounts section.
- 7.If any of the selected accounts use License by Content limits:
- 1.Select an available license or create a new one with CREATE LICENSE.
- 2.Configure the Make License Active or Auto Rollover options.
- 3.Choose an Effective Date
- 8.Confirm Account Sharing, and click SHARE.